If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This curry is quick and easy to make and packed full of veggies. Made with summer squash, swiss chard, tomatoes, carrots, chickpeas, and coconut milk served over farro. —All The Eats
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 sunburst summer squash, diced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2-3 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 1 jar Trader Joe's Curry Simmer Sauce
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 3-4 swiss chard leaves, stems removed and chopped
- 2 cups cooked farro
- chopped cilantro, for serving
- hemp seeds, for serving
- lime juice, for serving
- Heat the olive oil in a dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add the squash and carrots and saute until soft, about 6-7 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and chickpeas, and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour in the whole jar of curry sauce and can of coconut milk and stir until combined. Bring to a boil, then simmer over medium low heat until the carrots and squash are cooked through, about 10-15 more minutes.
- Stir in the swiss chard leaves until just wilted.
- Finally, remove the curry from heat and serve in bowls over cooked farro. Top with chopped cilantro, hemp seeds, and a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Enjoy!