If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This big bowl-o-greens salad is super fresh, perfect for any season, and easy to throw together with just a few simple ingredients. We ate it with a huge piece of sourdough bread which is encouraged, but optional. —All The Eats
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1 Carrot
- 1/2 Cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1/2 Avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup Crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- 1/2 cup Cooked wheatberries
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1.5 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Cook the wheat berries according to package instructions.
- Make the dressing by whisking together all the ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Assemble the salads by dividing the spinach and filling 2 bowls.
- Shave the carrot into the bowls using a vegetable peeler. Add the diced cucumber and avocado. Top with crumbled feta cheese, chopped herbs, and cooked wheatberries.
- Split the dressing between the two salads. Enjoy!