If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This healthy green smoothie is full of nutritious fruits and veggies but tastes deliciously like chocolate and peanut butter. —All The Eats
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 cup frozen cucumber
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1-2 ice cubes
- granola and cacao nibs, to sprinkle on top
- Add the milk to the blender first, then add the veggies, banana, protein powder, peanut butter, and chia seeds. Blend until smooth.
- If you have trouble blending everything, you may need to stop the blender a few times to push everything into the blades or add a little extra milk.
- It should be very thick though, so don't add too much unless you're more of a smoothie-drinker. Pour into a bowl and top with granola and cacao nibs. Feel like a badass that just ate veggies for breakfast.