If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Seedlip is a non-alcohlic spirit from the UK that is turning the way we cocktail topsy-turvy. In a good way! Try it out with this bright, fresh drink, courtesy of the team at Seedlip. —Olivia Bloom
Food52 Review: You can make your own sugar syrup by combining equal parts water and sugar in a saucepan, bringing it to a low boil, and letting it simmer until the sugar is completely dissolved and the consistency is, well, syrupy. Let it cool and store in a jar in the fridge. —The Editors
- 2 ounces Seedlip Garden 108
- 0.75 ounces Lemon juice
- 0.10 ounces Elderflower Syrup
- 0.10 ounces Sugar Syrup
- 2 Slices of cucumber
- A handful of fresh mint
- A handful of fresh dill
- pinches of salt
- Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake it up good, until the outside of the shaker gets frosty.
- Strain into your vessel of choice (a Nick & Nora glass or a coupe are especially nice)
- Top it all off with a sprig of dill.