If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These mouth-watering quiches make such a delicious snack. We’ve made the base out of almonds and gluten free oats and the filling is eggs, sun dried tomatoes, kale and red onion with a dash of nutritional yeast.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-mini-quiche-tarts/ —Nikki Brown
For the cases:
- 100 grams ground almonds
- 135 grams gluten free oats
- 50 milliliters coconut oil
- 80 milliliters water
For the filling:
- 3 pieces eggs
- 2 pieces egg whites
- 12 pieces sundried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 32 grams kale
- 250 milliliters milk
- 1 piece Fresh dill to garnish
- Place all the case ingredients into a food processor and pulse until combined. If the mixture is too sticky, add more ground almonds.
- Preheat the oven to 170C/340F.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Whisk together the eggs, egg whites, milk, nutmeg and black pepper until combined, then add in the nutritional yeast, onion, kale and sundried tomatoes.
- Place back into the oven and bake for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Top with fresh dill to garnish.