If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dip is incredibly versatile: Serve on crostini with toasted hazelnuts, fresh raspberries, and slivered green onions or chives. Serve as a dip alongside sliced autumn apples or pears and fresh raspberries. Or beat in an egg and use as a filling for baked puff pastry, topping with fresh raspberries to serve.
Adapted from Blushing Goat Spread in . —Sarah Owens
Makes 1 cup
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 ounces roasted beets (about 1 medium beet), quartered
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 4 ounces chèvre, softened
- Place the raspberries, quartered beet, pomegranate molasses, and orange zest in a food processor or high-powered blender. Blend on high until a smooth slurry forms. Scrape down the sides with a spatula and add the chèvre and pinch of salt. Continue to blend until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Transfer to a bowl and chill for at least an hour before serving to encourage it to thicken. This dip keeps well covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!