If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Enjoy pizza without grains. Sweet potato cut thinly makes the perfect pizza bite. —Alexa Federico
Makes: 20 rounds
tablespoon olive oil
teaspoon sea salt
cups tomato sauce
cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Wash, peel, and cut the ends from the sweet potatoes.
- Slice thinly, about 1/4″-1/2″ rounds.
- Place on a baking sheet. (Unbleached parchment paper is optional, but makes clean up a breeze). Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle salt, mix with hands, then arrange on the tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flip, then bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven, add tomato sauce, cheese, and toppings if desired, then cook for another 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.