Author Notes: This dairy free spin taste like the real thing! —Alexa Federico
tablespoons olive oil
bunches tapioca flour
cup coconut milk
ounces baby spinach
teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
In This Recipe
- Set a large skillet on medium heat.
- Mince the garlic and chop the onion. Add to the skillet with the olive oil.
- Keep an eye on the skillet to make sure that the garlic and onion don’t burn. Once they start getting fragrant, add the tapioca flour and coconut milk.
- Start adding the spinach in bunches by the handful. Continue tossing the spinach as you go so it’s cooking evenly. Add the sea salt.
- Once the spinach is evenly cooked, it is ready to serve.