If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dairy free spin taste like the real thing! —Alexa Federico
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 bunches tapioca flour
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 16 ounces baby spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- Set a large skillet on medium heat.
- Mince the garlic and chop the onion. Add to the skillet with the olive oil.
- Keep an eye on the skillet to make sure that the garlic and onion don’t burn. Once they start getting fragrant, add the tapioca flour and coconut milk.
- Start adding the spinach in bunches by the handful. Continue tossing the spinach as you go so it’s cooking evenly. Add the sea salt.
- Once the spinach is evenly cooked, it is ready to serve.