Author Notes: This dairy free spin taste like the real thing! —Alexa Federico
tablespoons olive oil
bunches tapioca flour
cup coconut milk
ounces baby spinach
teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- Set a large skillet on medium heat.
- Mince the garlic and chop the onion. Add to the skillet with the olive oil.
- Keep an eye on the skillet to make sure that the garlic and onion don’t burn. Once they start getting fragrant, add the tapioca flour and coconut milk.
- Start adding the spinach in bunches by the handful. Continue tossing the spinach as you go so it’s cooking evenly. Add the sea salt.
- Once the spinach is evenly cooked, it is ready to serve.