If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hearty lamb riblets are a great meal for a cold night! —Alexa Federico
- 1 1/2 pounds Lamb riblets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons (optional) Fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a baking dish or sheet pan arrange the ribs and season with all of the ingredients. Use your hands to cover all of the meat.
- Roast for 45 minutes (give or take 5-10 minutes, depending on how meaty the ribs are).