If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dip is so simple to make and has a wonderful familiar flavor with a few tricks and twists to make it AMAZING. Hint: Goat cheese.
See more pictures and read about the recipe at http://funnyloveblog.com/2017/10/23/four-cheese-spinach-artichoke-dip/ —Lindsay Howerton-Hastings
- 8 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 12 ounces artichokes, drained or thawed and chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 4 ounces grated sharp cheddar
- 4 ounces grated mozzarella
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a medium baking dish with cooking spray or olive oil. The baking dish I used was equivalent to an 8x8.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the goat cheese and parmesan. Taste, and add pinches of salt and pepper if you'd like.
- Spread half of the mixture in the baking dish, then crumble the goat cheese evenly over the dip. Top gently with the rest of the dip, then sprinkle with all of the parmesan.
- Bake the dip for 30-40 minutes until it is hot and bubbly and the top has browned slightly. Broil for one or two minutes if you'd like a darker crust on the dip. Serve with carb of choice. Enjoy!