If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The beautiful orange butternut squash is a favorite in y household. I am often creating recipes using the golden root vegetable. This recipe was simply put together using ingredients right from our own garden! —JennT1981
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled, seeded and chopped in 1 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place ingredients in a medium bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- Pour out onto baking sheet and cook 30 to 35 minutes until golden, flipping half way through cooking time.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Butternut Squash