If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The recipe of semolina with toasted seeds and vegetables is now one of my favorites! I recommend you to try it because it is very simple and tasty! You will find the recipe on the blog, link on my profile. 😋 —Barbara Catteau
- 150 grams pre-cooked green soybeans
- 50 milliliters olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 garlic cloves
- 300 grams semolina
- 3 carrots
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 zest of a lime
- 1 juice from 1/2 a lime
- salt and pepper
- In a hot pan, heat the olive oil with the garlic cloves (previously cut them into the small pieces) and add the seeds.
- Warm for 5 minutes or until the garlic turns brown. Do not hesitate to mix it time to time.
- Meanwhile, peel and cut the carrots into the slices.
- Put them into the pan, add the honey, the juice, and zest of a lime. Stir and heat for 8-10 more minutes.
- In a baking dish, put the semolina and pour little by little some hot water. Previously at home, we already cooked the green soybeans so we pour the same water to the semolina but you can also boil the new water in a saucepan and add a cube of vegetable broth as well. The water amount depends on the semolina, it needs to absorb it all. Do not hesitate to taste it. :p
- Stir with a fork.
- Add some feta which you sprinkle with your hands.
- The finishing touch is to put also some chopped parsley, salt, and pepper. Et voila!