If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spicy Miso and Mushroom Ramen, an outstanding as well as distinguished noodle-soup dish, is a national obsession in Japan. Though the dish was originally imported from China, it has been widely popular in Japan in the recent decades. The intense savour along with the scalding slurp of the dish is certainly enough to explain why this dish has become vastly famous in the region. Now it claims to be the part of the 21st century food culture of Japan and is approaching to be a global cult.
The recipe can be found here -http://www.mynutricounter.com/spicy-miso-and-mushroom-ramen/
- 1 liter water
- 15 grams sliced ginger
- 15 pieces spring onions, cut into 2” segments
- 35 grams dried shiitake mushrooms
- 35 grams brown miso paste
- 15 grams chilli paste
- 100 grams Gluten-free dried soba noodles
- 120 grams bokchoy
- 1 piece red chilli, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Soak shiitake mushrooms in a 250ml/0.25quarts of cold water until soft, for around an hour.
- Drain the shiitake mushrooms and slice into strips, saving the soaking liquid.
- Bring 750ml/0.75quarts water, ginger slices, and spring onions to a boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add shiitake slices, mushroom soaking liquid, miso, and chilli paste. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add bok choy and simmer for a minute.
- Brush serving bowls with sesame oil.
- Distribute cooked soba into each serving bowl. Top with shiitake slices, bok choy, and chopped red chilli.
- Ladle hot broth into each bowl.
More Great Recipes: