If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe uses all my favourite stand-by jars of antipasti ingredients like artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes and olives I keep in the pantry at all times to throw a meal together in minutes. —Liliana
- 1 garlic clove, peeled, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup semi dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- freshly ground black pepper
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 400 grams Tagliatelle
- 100 grams ricotta
- Cook garlic with olive oil in a large frypan over medium-high heat for one minute. Add the tomatoes, artichokes, olives, chilli, oregano and black pepper. Toss and cook for 2 minutes. Add the lemon juice and basil and toss to combine. Season with a little salt.
- Meanwhile cook the tagliatelle in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and add directly to the frypan. Toss to combine
- Serve in bowls topped with dollops of ricotta.