If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This no-bake appetizer recipe from Chef Marc Murphy is made with ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen, and it's simple enough to whip together on the fly when you have unexpected guests. Talk about entertaining made easy! —AllSnackedUp
Makes about 60 nickel size balls
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 cup red onion, small dice
- 1 cup red bell pepper, small dice
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sharp cheddar, shredded
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup Triscuit Original Crackers
- Heat oil in a small sauté pan. Add onions and peppers and sauté over medium heat until onions are translucent, about 4-6 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, cayenne pepper and parsley. Add cooled onions and peppers to cheese mixture.
- Using a food processor, combine pecans and Triscuit Original Crackers and pulse until pulverized. Transfer pulverized pecans and Triscuit Crackers to a large bowl or dish.
- Form spoonfuls of cheese mixture into nickel-sized balls. Roll cheese balls in pulverized pecan and Triscuit mixture until completely coated.