If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes about 30 crostini
- 1 1/2 cups whole-milk ricotta
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more for seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for seasoning
- 1 cup putted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves, coarsely chopped, plus more for garnish
- Flaky sea salt
- Whisk the ricotta, heavy cream, and lemon zest in a mixing bowl until combined. Add in the ¼ teaspoon of salt and a few cranks of black pepper. Taste the ricotta and adjust the seasoning as necessary.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Lay the baguette slices out on a sheet pan and drizzle each with a little olive oil. Toast until they are golden brown, about 6 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the olives, ¼ cup olive oil, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the ricotta mixture over the toasted baguette slices. Add a spoonful of the olive mixture to each crostini, then drizzle with olive oil and season with freshly cracked black pepper and flaky sea salt.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!