If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —dee
- 2 large sweet potatoes, rinsed and cubed
- 1 bunch kale, roughly chopped
- 60 grams quinoa
- 2 cups red pepper, chopped into 1" pieces
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 bunch cilantro, stems removed
- 2 jars Fresh Indian Simmer Coconut Curry Sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Add water and quinoa to pot and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer until quinoa is cooked (about 15 minutes).
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat.
- Peel, finely slice and add the onion. Cook for 10 minutes, or until the onion is soft and golden, stirring occasionally.
- Roughly chop and add the sweet potato, red pepper, and coconut curry to the saucepan.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer, then cover and cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until the sweet potato is fully cooked through.
- Remove the lid of the sauce pan and stir in chickpeas and chopped kale. Cook for 3 additional minutes.
- Serve sweet potato coconut curry into separate bowls. Scatter with cilantro leaves, then serve with quinoa.