If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Vicky | Things I Made Today
- 2 tablespoons harissa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 large beauty heart radishes, peeled and chopped into 1/2 - 3/4 inch pieces
- 1/2 pound carrots, peeled and chopped into 1/2 - 3/4 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, mix together harissa, olive oil, honey, and salt. Add radishes and carrots and toss to coat. Spread vegetables onto a baking sheet, single layer. Bake for about 20 minutes, until vegetables have started to brown.
- Meanwhile, heat almonds in a small skillet over medium heat until they start to toast. Remove from heat.
- When vegetables are done, toss them with almonds and drizzle with tahini.