If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect little bites of rich chocolate and protein-packed almond butter for a sweet-tooth-satisfying snack. —Hungry Haley
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 2/3 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 5 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate
- In a blender, toss the cashews and pulse until finely ground (not butter!). Add the dates and pulse again until no chunks remain.
- Add cacao powder and almond butter by the tablespoon, pulsing between each addition.
- Scoop spoonfuls of the mixture onto a nonstick surface (I used parchment paper) and roll into a ball about the size of a golfball. Refrigerate until firm.
- In the meantime, melt the dark chocolate in a microwave or on the stovetop. Cool slightly and then dip half of each ball into the chocolate. If any remains, drizzle over the top of the balls. Sprinkle with sea salt and refrigerate again until chocolate has set.
- Serve immediately and store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
More Great Recipes: