If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is probably the easiest recipe to get right and so delicious. The trick is low and slow cooking so to mushroom absorbs the Merida and softens. —Liz
- 8.5 tablespoons Salted butter (roughly 1 1/2 sticks)
- 1 packet Whole White mushrooms
- 1/4 Madeira wine
- Heat butter in nonstick skillet on medium until butter browns.
- Add whole mushrooms and sautée.
- Flip consistently so all sides get golden.
- Once mushrooms are beginning to soften ( 3 min), add Madeira and occasionally stir/flip mushrooms until mushrooms are fully softened (6-7min).