If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Made with home-made pumpkin puree, gluten-free oats, cashew butter and chocolate chips, these pumpkin protein truffles are the perfect on-the-go snack that you can eat at any time of the day. —Justina
- 2 cups cashew butter
- 1 cup fresh pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup honey/agave nectar
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Aside from the chocolate chips, combine everything else in a blender and blend until the mixture resembles dough.
- With dry hands, sprinkle the chocolate chips into the dough and roll the dough into individual small balls.
- When blending, if the consistency of the dough is too wet, add more dry ingredients, such as oats. If too dry, add more wet ingredients such as the puree.