If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 1, but scales up well if needed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 cup hot chicken stock
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Lemon juice to taste
- Melt the butter in a small pot. Break up the pasta into more bite-sized lengths, about 1 to 2 inches each. Toss the pasta in the butter until it is well-coated.
- Pour in the hot stock and grind in the pepper. Cover and cook over very low heat for 10 minutes, or until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice (Sue Kreitzman used the juice of 1 small lemon). Taste and, if your stock wasn’t very salty and you’d like more, add a little salt to taste. Serve at once.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!