If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Vegan, dairy free, and sugar free, but HUGE on flavor and nutritional value. The perfect breakfast or dessert that comes together in 5 minutes and just a little bit of patience.
Posted with more info and images at http://funnyloveblog.com/2018/01/25/coconut-vanilla-chia-pudding-vegan-dairy-free-sugar-free/ —Lindsay Howerton-Hastings
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 3 cups almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- toppings: flaked coconut, raisins, blackberries, unsalted walnut pieces
- Combine all ingredients except for the toppings in a large bowl. Stir just to combine; leave some chunks of the coconut cream throughout the mixture. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Serve the chia pudding topped with as many toppings as you'd like. Enjoy!
- Other topping ideas: chocolate chips, drizzles of honey, any fruit or nuts you like
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hands-Off Recipe