If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Garlic Butter Penne with Shrimp- made with simple ingredients like butter, garlic, mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes.. So simple, so flavorful! —Amy
For the shrimps
teaspoon black pepper
teaspoon garlic powder
for the pan
For the sauce
cup sundried tomato in oil
cloves garlic (minced)
cup chicken broth
ounces penne or any other type of pasta
ounces baby bella mushroom
- For the shrimps: Heat olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Toss in shrimps and sprinkles with salt, pepper, garlic powder. Cook until pink, about 2 minutes. Remove shrimps and set aside.
- Pulse sun-dried tomato in a food processor a few times until smooth.
- For the garlic butter sauce: In the same pan, add a few teaspoon of olive oil, add in butter and garlic and fry until garlic is fragrant.
- Toss in the mushrooms and cook for about 30 seconds. Add in sun-dried tomatoes, broth and simmer on low heat until sauce thickens, about 10 minutes. Turn off heat and add back the cooked shrimps to combine.
- To serve: Mix garlic butter sauce on top of pasta. Serve on top of Parmesan and maybe a glass of wine if you're feeling fancy! Enjoy.
More Great Recipes: