If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mix up your breakfast routine with this tasty sweet and savory blend of oven-roasted squash, tart creamy yogurt, crunchy sweet granola and juicy pomegranate seeds. —Kale + Compass
- 2 small winter squash (I used Delicata), sliced in half lengthwise and seeds left intact
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 cup granola (your favorite kind)
- 1 cup pomegranate arils (from 1 pomegranate)
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- Maple syrup, to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 (optional: put the baking sheet in the oven as it preheats to get a nice brown crust on the squash when you put them down).
- While the oven preheats, rub butter on the squash and season all sides with a pinch of kosher salt.
- Roast the squash halves, cut side down, for 25-30 minutes, flipping once in the middle until tender. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Scoop out the seeds once cool and set aside.
- Top each squash half with layers of yogurt, granola, pomegranate seeds. Drizzle the top with maple syrup.