If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious, honeyed roasted carrots with lemon garlic yogurt and rosemary granola —Jamie Kim
- 8 carrots, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- kosher salt + freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Toss halved carrots in olive oil, honey, poppy seeds, cumin, thyme, freshly ground black pepper, and salt. Spread out into an even layer on a baking sheet, then roast for about 40 minutes or until soft and caramelized.
Lemon garlic yogurt
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt + freshly ground black pepper
- micro greens for garnish
- Flaky sea salt + extra-virgin olive oil to finish
- Bumble & Butter Rosemary Granola
- In a bowl, mix yogurt, squeezed lemon juice, olive oil, and minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- To serve, spread a good amount of yogurt on a plate. Top with roasted carrots, rosemary granola, microgreens, flaky salt, and a drizzle of high-quality olive oil.