If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We met tahini and chocolate in cookies years ago. These overnight oats are like that, just breakfast-fied—and much, much quicker to make. Assemble the night before a busy morning, then grab and go as you're scurrying out the door. —Emma Laperruque
- ½ cups rolled oats
- ½ cups whole milk or soy milk, plus more as needed
- Big spoonful well-stirred tahini
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chunks, preferably bittersweet
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or jar and stir. Add more milk to reach desired thickness (keeping in mind that it will get thicker as it “sleeps”!). Taste and adjust the maple syrup and salt accordingly. Cover with a lid or plastic wrap. Stick in the fridge and let soak for 8 to 12 hours.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!