If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Multicolor grape and cherry tomato salad with mozzarella pearls topped with balsamic vinaigrette, and served over a bed of greens. —Dash of Amy
- 2 cups multicolor grape and cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces mozzarella pearls
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 teaspoons balsamic glaze drizzled over each salad
- 10 basil leaves, finely chopped
- 8 ounces organic greens
- Mix cut tomatoes and mozzarella pearls in a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper in a dressing container and shake until thickened.
- Pour dressing over tomato salad, then place each portion on a bed of greens, and sprinkle with fresh basil and balsamic glaze.