If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These delicious Mac & Cheese Fries are available at ALL locations of The Ainsworth!
Located in New York City’s Chelsea, Midtown, and East Village neighborhoods; Hoboken and Newark, New Jersey; and now Kansas City, The Ainsworth venues are multipurpose spaces comprised of full-scale restaurants, bars, lounges and event areas. All Ainsworth locations offer a new take on classic American fare favorites, signature cocktails, and visually stimulating décor, culminating in the ultimate drinking and dining experience. For more information, please visit: http://theainsworth.com/ —Staff Writer
quart heavy cream
pint ground parmesean
teaspoon sharp provolone
quart elbow pasta
- Put all ingredients in a pot on low heat. Whisk slowly and let all cheese melt together.
- In a separate pot, cook all the pasta until completely soft.
- After cheese is melted and pasta is cooked, pour pasta in the pot with the melted cheese. Mix together until pasta is fully covered by cheese sauce.
- Pour the cheese and pasta mixture on a flat sheet pan and smooth out. Then put inside the freezer.
- When it’s approximately 75 percent frozen, take out and lay out on a cutting board. Start cutting about 3in by 1/2in size sticks (or French Fries size). Then, put the sticks back in the freezer until completely frozen.
- (Once sticks are completely frozen) Use basic breading system (flour egg and Panko) to cover each stick. Then, fry each stick at 350 degrees for about 4 minutes or until golden brown.