If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple and flavorful salmon rice cakes using canned red salmon, jasmine rice and veggies, then topped with a creamy wasabi sauce. —Dash of Amy
Salmon Rice Cakes
- 3 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 14.75 ounces canned red salmon
- 3 organic shredded carrots
- 1 bunch organic green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 organic eggs
- 3 tablespoons plain bread crumbs
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil for frying
Wasabi Cream Sauce
- 1 cup organic sour cream
- 3 teaspoons organic sugar
- 4 teaspoons wasabi powder
- 3 teaspoons brown rice vinegar
- For the salmon cakes, place all the ingredients except olive oil in a large mixing bowl, and stir well.
- Shape into patties and fry in olive oil until golden and crispy on both sides.
- For the sauce, mix the ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
- Serve patties with the sauce.