If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Dumplings made with leftover bread and fresh spinach, Gorgonzola fondue and organic pears, sautéed in sweet Ramandolo wine. A poor recipe that has been renewed with smart food pairings to stimulate the gustatory spectrum. It respects the traditional tastes and flavors from Friuli, using an elegant and particular wine: Ramandolo. It gives a sweet and aromatic note to the dish. —Kevin Feragotto
Serves 4 people
- • 500 grams leftover bread
- 200 grams fresh spinach
- 150 grams Gorgonzola cheese
- 200 milliliters diary milk
- 20 grams grated parmesan cheese
- 8 grams black pepper powder
- 10 grams salt
- 60 grams butter
- 25 milliliters olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 50 milliliters Ramandolo wine
- 2 pears
- Take a pot, add a bit of olive oil and a pinch of salt. Cook the spinach for no more than 5 min., pouring a glass of water. Put aside some spinach leaves (the little ones) and fry them. You will use them as decoration.
- Crumble the leftover bread. In the meanwhile, take a little bowl and beat the eggs by using a kitchen whisk. Add a pinch of black pepper. Combine all the ingredients and blend them. Pour 100 ml of milk and blend again. You will obtain a malleable dough. Play with your hands and form little balls. Strew them with some grated parmesan. Cook the balls in boiling water for 5-6 min.
- Take a pan and melt the Gorgonzola cheese by adding the remaining milk. You will obtain a delicious and smooth cream.
- Serve hot.