If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It requires yogurt, not cream! Choose a fruity yogurt, something you could imagine adding to oatmeal, as opposed to plain or vanilla. —AustinMiller
Prep time: 3 min
Cook time: 2 min
cup instant oatmeal
ounces (1 serving) fruit yogurt
dash brown sugar
- Combine oats with water in a microwave safe bowl.
- Follow the heating instructions found on the oatmeal container (usually around a minute and a half in the microwave).
- Let your oatmeal cool for about 20 seconds. Add the single serving container of yogurt (5 to 6 oz.).
- Add water as needed to create a smooth consistency.
- Add cinnamon and brown sugar to taste, stir.
- Serve medium-warm.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!