Author Notes: It requires yogurt, not cream! Choose a fruity yogurt, something you could imagine adding to oatmeal, as opposed to plain or vanilla. —AustinMiller
Prep time: 3 min
Cook time: 2 min
cup instant oatmeal
ounces (1 serving) fruit yogurt
dash brown sugar
- Combine oats with water in a microwave safe bowl.
- Follow the heating instructions found on the oatmeal container (usually around a minute and a half in the microwave).
- Let your oatmeal cool for about 20 seconds. Add the single serving container of yogurt (5 to 6 oz.).
- Add water as needed to create a smooth consistency.
- Add cinnamon and brown sugar to taste, stir.
- Serve medium-warm.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!