If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a slight modification of the "low carb flax meal bread" over at the Sugar-Free Mom. www.sugarfreemom.com/recipes...
Less eggy. And by holding off with the baking powder until the end, and using sour cream, you can get a magical amount of heft. —Brian Coppola
Makes: 2 small loaves
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 40 min
cups sour cream
tablespoons sweetener (Swerve granular)
tablespoon Italian Seasoning
teaspoon rosemary leaves
cups parmesan cheese (shredded)
cups flaxseed meal
cup quinoa flour
tablespoons baking powder
low salt sunflower seeds
- combine well the wet ingredients and herbs
- add the dry ingredients (baking powder last)
- ladle out into 2 EVOO-sprayed small loaf pans
- bake for 35-40 minutes at 325F
- turn out and cool on a rack