For Slow Roasted Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven at 250 degrees F.
2. Place all ingredients (heirloom cherry tomatoes, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 cups extra virgin olive oil, 3 sprigs of basil, 2 sprigs of thyme, salt and pepper) into a small roasting dish.
3. Carefully mix together.
4. Cook uncovered in oven for 2 hours.
5. Take out of oven, let cool and set aside.
1. Add splash of extra virgin olive oil to a nonstick sauté pan.
2. Warm on stove.
3. Add sea scallops to pan until golden brown in color.
4. Add 1 oz. of butter.
5. Stir for about a minute.
6. Place scallops in a warm entrée dish.
1. Add 2 tsp of minced garlic to the nonstick sauté pan.
2. Add 2 tsp of minced shallot in extra virgin olive oil.
3. Deglaze with white wine.
4. Add about 4-5 per entrée of the slow-roasted tomatoes to the pan.
5. Warm mixture and spoon over scallops.
6. Spritz with lemon juice.
7. Garnish with chiffonade of fresh parsley and basil.
Ready to serve.