Author Notes: Did you know that between September 8-16, 2018 is Organic Week in Canada? What better way to celebrate than with duBreton's Organic and Certified Humane Sliced Ham!
Not only is this a delicious dish, but it is also a great option for your lunchbag, as we get back into the swing of things this fall, that is Anything but a Sandwhich!
Enjoy, we know we will! —V.duBreton
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 10 min
milliliters lemon or lime juice
milliliters canola oil
green onions, thinly sliced
pinches salt and pepper
packages of duBreton Organic Classic White Ham, diced
container of fresh raspberries
milliliters snow pea greens, cut in pieces
- In a pot, bring salted water to a boil, add the quinoa and cook according to the package directions.
- Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, oil and green onions and season to taste.
- Divide the vinaigrette among 4 large mason jars and add the diced avocado.
- Then do the same with the quinoa, followed by the ham, raspberries and snow pea greens.
- Close jars and refrigerate until served.