Author Notes: These are delicious and my four year old daughter loves them! We eat them for breakfast. —clintonhillbilly
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 8 min
cup grated apple
tablespoons diced onion
a few grinds
- Melt butter in a frying pan. Add onion and sauté until onions are lightly browned.
- Add apple, cumin, cinnamon, salt and pepper to onion mixture. Stir together and sauté over low heat for two minutes.
- Add two heaping tablespoons of cheddar and half of the apple-onion mixture to each tortilla.
- Continue cooking until cheese is mostly melted, then fold over each tortilla and remove from heat.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe With Apples