These are delicious and my four year old daughter loves them! We eat them for breakfast.
These are delicious and my four year old daughter loves them! We eat them for breakfast.—clintonhillbilly
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 8 min
cup grated apple
tablespoons diced onion
a few grinds
- Melt butter in a frying pan. Add onion and sauté until onions are lightly browned.
- Add apple, cumin, cinnamon, salt and pepper to onion mixture. Stir together and sauté over low heat for two minutes.
- Add two heaping tablespoons of cheddar and half of the apple-onion mixture to each tortilla.
- Continue cooking until cheese is mostly melted, then fold over each tortilla and remove from heat.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe With Apples