Author Notes: This recipe is inspired by the fresh ingredients used in italian cooking. Too many herbs and strong cheeses mask the original taste of these ingredients. I thought, why not leave them the way God intended them to be? Fresh & Crisp! The perfect side to your holiday dinner! —Binte's Kitchen
Makes: 20 sticks
pieces Cherry Tomatoes
packet Rocket Leaves
packets 120gms Feta Cheese
teaspoons Balsamic Vinaigrette
tablespoons Olive Oil
teaspoon Coarsely Ground Black Pepper
pieces 4" Cocktail Sticks
- Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Cut Feta Cheese into 20 2"inches cubes.
- Take a Cocktail stick and first insert halved Cherry Tomato, then 2 Rocket Leaves, followed by a square of Feta Cheese.
- Arrange these on a platter.
- Sprinkle the coarsely ground Black Pepper on top.
- In a small cup, lightly whisk together the Balsamic Vinaigrette with Olive Oil to make a light dressing.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the dressing on top and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegetarian Holiday Side