If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is inspired by the fresh ingredients used in italian cooking. Too many herbs and strong cheeses mask the original taste of these ingredients. I thought, why not leave them the way God intended them to be? Fresh & Crisp! The perfect side to your holiday dinner! —Binte's Kitchen
Makes: 20 sticks
pieces Cherry Tomatoes
packet Rocket Leaves
packets 120gms Feta Cheese
teaspoons Balsamic Vinaigrette
tablespoons Olive Oil
teaspoon Coarsely Ground Black Pepper
pieces 4" Cocktail Sticks
- Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Cut Feta Cheese into 20 2"inches cubes.
- Take a Cocktail stick and first insert halved Cherry Tomato, then 2 Rocket Leaves, followed by a square of Feta Cheese.
- Arrange these on a platter.
- Sprinkle the coarsely ground Black Pepper on top.
- In a small cup, lightly whisk together the Balsamic Vinaigrette with Olive Oil to make a light dressing.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the dressing on top and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegetarian Holiday Side