This the go-to recipe for something that is quick, delicious, and full of vitamins and minerals.
This the go-to recipe for something that is quick, delicious, and full of vitamins and minerals.—Sara
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 40 min
Large Sweet Potatoes (washed, peeled, and cubed)
tablespoon Olive Oil
teaspoon Garlic Powder
teaspoon Onion Powder
pinch Salt and Pepper
Breakfast Sausage Links
cup Red Onion (chopped)
cup Cherry Tomatoes
tablespoon Organic Sriracha
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit + line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Once the sweet potatoes are washed + chopped place them in a large bowl.
- Add in the olive oil + seasonings, then take your hands and mix the ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Pour onto the baking sheet + spread out for an even layer.
- Bake for 20-minutes, remove the sweet potatoes + use a spatula to flip the sweet potatoes around, and bake for an additional 15-20-minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven + let cool.
- Once it is done the cooking, this is when you start cooking your add-ins.
- At a medium temperature, place the sausage on a large oiled pan + cook till crispy.
- Next, add in the tomatoes and onion + cook until the tomatoes are broken down and the onions are translucent (about 5-10-minutes).
- Throw in the sweet potatoes + mix all of the ingredients together.
- This can be served immediately or stored in a glass container.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You're Asked to Bring to Every Gathering