Author Notes: Buffalo wings were my inspiration for this healthy recipe thats great for get togethers served warm out of the oven or hours later! http://guyfriendlygirlenvied.blogspot.com/2010/09/buffalo-chicken-dippers.html —elina
packet Ranch Dressing mix
cups Non-fat plain Greek Yogurt
tablespoons Franks Red hot (original)
pieces Chicken Breast (about 1-2 lbs)
pieces Pillsbury Grands JR Flaky bisuit (5 count each) need two tubes
- Combine your ranch dressing packet, yogurt, and Red hot in a mixing bowl.
- Bake or poach your two chicken breasts and shred/chop it up. Add this to the yogurt mixture. Add additional Red Hot to taste.
- Line a mini-muffin pan with the flaky biscuits. Each flaky bisquit can be peeled apart into about 3 or 4 seperate pieces. Each of these will become the liner in the mini-muffin pan. Press down into the muffin pan. Add in yogurt/chicken mixture.
- Top each dipper with a few shreds of cheese
- Bake on 350 for about 20 mins.