Author Notes: Spring is officially here and that means Easter is right around the corner. These (no bake) Mini Egg Chocolate Cheesecake Cups are sure to bring some cheer to your table this season! —Jacqueline
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
grams Cadbury Mini Eggs
grams Philadelphia cream cheese
cup Powdered Sugar
teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
grams Baker's unsweetened chocolate
teaspoon Unsweetened cocoa powder
cups Whip Cream
- Start by arranging your three mixing bowls on the counter.
- Then allow the creamcheese to come to room temperature.
- Meanwhile with a large knife, chop the baker's unsweetened chocolate on a chopping board into slivers, place into a microwave safe bowl and melt.
- Then in another bowl, place the room temperature cream cheese and powdered sugar and mix till blended.
- Take the melted chocolate and stir in 1 tbsp of cocoa powder, pour into the cream cheese mixture and blend thoroughly till combined.
- In the last mixing bowl, take a hand held blender and whisk the "cold" whipping cream till soft peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese chocolate mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour into serving bowls and top will crushed chocolate mini eggs.
- Store in the fridge 15 minutes prior to serving, enjoy!