If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
I have been trying all sorts of recipes for grilled fish this summer.The trick seems to be not to dry out the fish and have a quick and tasty sauce with a bright flavor
I have been trying all sorts of recipes for grilled fish this summer.The trick seems to be not to dry out the fish and have a quick and tasty sauce with a bright flavor—kitchengardener
pounds wild salmon filet
tablespoons chopped fresh herbs-basil, mint, oregano, marjoram
tablespoons olive oil
teaspoons smoked paprika or pimenton
pinches sea salt
tablespoons sherry vinegar
- Preheat the grill and season it with oil or olive oil spray
- check the salmon for pin bones (you can pull them out with pliers)rub it with olive oil and sprinkle with a pinch of pimenton and sea salt
- meanwhile, chop the fresh herbs, mix the remainder of the pimenton with 3 tbs olive oil and sherry vinegar, herbs, and another pinch of sea salt
- grill the salmon skin side down until just cooked through
- remove from the grill and serve with the sauce to pour over the fish
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Paprika