If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: All I can remember that I always liked to watch my mom cook the favorite dishes from my background which is Morrocan and meditereanean cuisine ..here is a wonderful recipe and a very easy one to make.... —ValerieM
- 4 pieces Fresh Tilapia
- 2 Red Peppers
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1 packet microwavble tiny carrots
- 1 bunch fresh Cilantro
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Black pepper
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fish spices ( can be found in most kosher stores or wholefood)
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups water
- using a shallow pan on high heat, put the olive oil and heat the oil for a minute then put the carrots, red peppers, jalapeno pepper, half of the cilantro bunch and garlic and stir fry for about 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
- next, put the tilapia on the vegetables and squeeze a little bit of the lemon juice on the Tilapia. Put the rest of the ingredients and the remaining cilantro. cover with 2 cups of water that you pour on the side of the pan and not directly on the fish. cover the pan half way and cook for about 30 minutes. make sure there is little water left on the bottom of the pan when it's done. Enjoy!!!