If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I knew I wanted to make a dip for Super Bowl Sunday with crab, but was not sure what direction to head. I found roasted red peppers and artichokes in the cabinet, and just went with it. I'm still debating on if cold or hot is better, but you can always decide last minute which you prefer. —Sweetnan
Makes about 3 cups
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons Mayo
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 8 ounces Crab Meat
- 1/4 cup Roasted Red Peppers, Drained and Diced
- 1/2 cup Canned Artichokes, Drained and Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Chives, sliced thin
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- Whip cream cheese in mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in mayo, sour cream, Old Bay seasoning, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- On low speed, mix in roasted red peppers, artichokes, and Parmesan until just combined.
- Fold in crab meat and chives by hand. Check for taste and add any extra Old Bay, salt or pepper as needed.
- If you prefer it cold, go ahead and serve or let chill in fridge until ready to use. If you prefer it warm, bake in 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly. Feel free to garnish with a little paprika. Serve with crackers or crostini.