If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The bruschetta that we all know and love usually consists of tomatoes, fresh basil, olive oil and a few other key ingredients. I had some leftover goat cheese in the fridge and decided that adding this to regular ole' bruschetta would probably make for a delicious combination. You will be happy to know that I was correct!
Makes: 10 bruschetta rounds
cup goat cheese
cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
garlic cloves, minced
tablespoons olive oil
fresh basil leaves, minced
- Turn oven broiler on (500 degrees F)
- Quarter tomatoes and add to mixing bowl
- Mix olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and basil in another small bowl and pour olive oil mixture over tomatoes
- Stir in goat cheese with wooden spoon and place in fridge to chill
- Slice baguette into 1/4 inch rounds (roughly 10 slices) and place on baking sheet and broil in oven until browned
- Top crostinis with chilled bruschetta mixture