If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2-3 Onions
- 1-2 bunches fresh figs
- 1 pinch brown sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons high quality balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sprig fresh mint
- 1 sprig fresh basil
- 1 handful crumbled feta (sheep or goat)
- Cut onions in large chunks. Toss with one tablespoon olive oil, one tablespoon balsamic, pinch of brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Roast onions in 350 degree oven for 45-60 minutes or until soft and slightly carmelized. Remove to cool.
- Cut figs in half. Toss them with roasted onions, remaining oil and vinegar, chopped herbs and feta.