Author Notes: I promise I tryout this recipe for food52 —pauljoseph
2 cups sugar
½ cup butter
4 eggs, beaten
3 cups self-rising flour
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 cups grated carrot
½ cup chopped cashew nuts
- In a large mixing bowl combine sugar, oil, and eggs; beat well
- Blend in flour and cinnamon.
- Add carrots and chopped cashew nuts stirring until well blended.
- Pour into a greased and floured pan
- Pre heat the oven for 180 °c
- Bake 1 hour.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe