If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is really easy to prepare. If you want it to be lighter just substitute heavy cream with plain yogurt or milk. —heirloom
cup heavy cream
cup mixed sprouts
cups vegetable broth
tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
teaspoons sea salt
- Peel carrots, slice them into 1/4" rounds. Heat a pot with olive oil, 2 minced scallions, thyme, and salt. Let cook for about 2 minutes and add carrots. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the broth and cook covered for 45 minutes. Then puree it with a blender.
- Complete with cream and curry. Taste and adjust salt and curry.
- Serve in individual soup bowls garnished with a little sprouts.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Root Vegetable Side
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe