If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe dates back to Italy and my Italian Grandmother. It was a staple in my house growing up and the only way I could stand to eat carrots. To this day, I'm not the biggest carrot fan, but I can't pass up the familiar taste of my grandma's garlicky carrot salad.
This dish is easy to make, colorful and healthy, and complements a gourmet menu or a southern barbecue. —2eatwellRD
small clove garlic, minced
tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
tablespoons olive oil
tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Peel and cut carrots into small sticks.
- Boil carrots until fork tender. Drain.
- While carrots are boiling, make dressing. Mix together salt, pepper, minced garlic, fresh parsley, olive oil and vinegar.
- Mix carrots with dressing and refrigerate until cold. For best flavor, make 3-4 hours before serving or the night before. Store in refrigerator until serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe