If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple recipe that combines everyday ingredients into an exceptional quiche. —adamnsvetcooking
pound Cleaned and chopped kale (or 1/2 lb of frozen)
Medium white onion
cup Crumbled feta cheese
cup Currants, rehydrated in water
Red pepper flakes
Salt and Pepper to taste
tablespoon Olive oil
- Slice onion and place in pan with oil and allow to caramelize.
- Add kale, currants and red pepper flakes to pan and combine with onions. Saute until kale is soft. Cool to room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl combine eggs, cheese and milk. Whisk until mixture is homogeneous.
- Add contents of pan to egg mixture and stir until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Pour final mixture into pie crust and bake (400F) until golden-brown on top ~40- 50 mins.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Greens
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Late Winter Tart (Sweet or Savory)