The only thing we rely on more than salt and pepper in our kitchens is olive oil. Olive oil is our right-hand man. Sweating our onions, frying our eggs, drizzling our ricotta. It's high time we (and you) give olive oil its proper due.
Farmers in Puglia have been growing olives for centuries to produce some of the world’s finest olive oil, and with Especially Puglia’s Adopt an Olive Tree Gift Box, you can be part of the proud tradition of olive oil-making while supporting the local farmers and producers who keep these time-honored methods alive. Included in your gift box are:
- One 3-liter can of fresh, single-harvest extra virgin olive oil produced on a family-run, organic farm;
- A ceramic olive oil cruet with funnel, made by Puglian artisans, to decant your oil;
- An adoption certificate for your tree, detailing where your olive oil came from (You can even adopt in someone else's name, if you like**);
- And a handmade wooden gift box.
For the true olive oil-lover, choose the Gift Box with year's subscription: you'll receive the initial gift box plus a 3-liter tin of olive oil every 3 months, each shipment from a different olive grove (for a total of four 3-liter tins.) Your pantry will always be stocked, and your bread will never be happier.
Is this a gift? Once you place your order, we'll e-mail you a printable gift note that you can give to the lucky recipient, either for the subscription or just the gift box!
Please note that the adoption certificate will be addressed to name listed as the shipping recipient. Should you have a special name request for the certificate, please use the preferred name in the Gift Note field at checkout.
- Made in: Lucera, Italy
- Made of: Extra virgin olive oil; Olive oil tin is aluminum; Cruet is ceramic; Gift box is wood
- Size: Olive oil tin is 5.5" W x 10.25" H x 3.5" D (holds 3L or 101.4 oz.); Ceramic cruet is 3" in diameter at base x 8" H; Wooden gift box is 12.5" W x 13.25" L x 4.25" H
Sourced from: Especially Puglia
Christmas, Editors' Picks, 5 Ingredients or Fewer, Genius Recipes, Italian Cooking, Slow Cooker, Condiments & Sauces, Farms, Italy Week
Our return policy.
Photography by Rocky Luten, Bobbi Lin, & Mark Weinberg.